MSUM Rental Options
Place Your Order
When you ’re ready, head over to the application page and place your order.
* Dahl Hall, South, East, and West Snarr, Neumaier, Grantham, Nelson, and Holmquist residents: due to permanently secured furniture, bed lofts are not permitted.
The bed loft is a portable loft system that is durable, affordable, and most of all easy to assemble in just minutes, with no tools required. It increases much needed floor space, and since it's made of 16-gauge tubular steel, it's durable and safe. Side rails are standard-issue with every loft, and a second bed can be set up underneath to transform the loft into a bunk bed. Each bed loft will be delivered to your school for your convenience, and each one meets strict guidelines established by your school.
- Yearly rent: $110.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $85.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 81" long, 60" of headroom
The loft shelf option adds an additional $10 to the rent total for both the yearly and semester rent options.
- Loft Shelf
- Dimensions: 14" x 10"
- Designed to be placed on any of the four end posts
- Extra space for cell phones, books, etc.
- Easy to install