NDSU Rental Options
Order Period Closed
The ordering period has come to a close. Please see us at your college’s distribution site for rental availability.
* Churchill, Dinan, Johnson, Reed, Stockbridge, Pavek, and Weible residents: due to permanently secured furniture, bed loft rentals are not permitted.
The bed loft is a portable loft system that is durable, affordable, and most of all easy to assemble in just minutes, with no tools required. It increases much needed floor space, and since it's made of 16-gauge tubular steel, it's durable and safe. Side rails are standard-issue with every loft, and a second bed can be set up underneath to transform the loft into a bunk bed. Each bed loft will be delivered to your school for your convenience, and each one meets strict guidelines established by your school.
- Yearly rent: $110.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $85.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 81" long, 60" of headroom
The loft shelf option adds an additional $10 to the rent total for both the yearly and semester rent options.
- Loft Shelf
- Dimensions: 14" x 10"
- Designed to be placed on any of the four end posts
- Extra space for cell phones, books, etc.
- Easy to install
3.6 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
The 3.6 cubic foot refrigerator comes equipped with a full-range thermostat dial control, manual defrost, and triple-decker door storage for variously sized items.
- Yearly rent: $80.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $55.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 18 5/8" wide x 33 1/8" high x 19 3/8" deep
2.0 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
The 2.0 cubic foot refrigerator has a 1.7 cubic foot storage capacity, a 0.21 cubic foot frozen food storage capacity, and it comes equipped with a full-range thermostat dial control and door storage for bottles and cans.
- Yearly rent: $55.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $40.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" wide x 19 3/4" high x 18" deep
The microwave oven has a 0.6 cubic foot interior, outputs at 700 Watts, and will be delivered right to your school.
- Yearly rent: $60.00 (includes $10 deposit)
- Semester rent: $45.00 (includes $10 deposit)